WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

6901 - 6920 of 6926 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hi Doc! How do you like the Uncle Seiko flat link bracelet?

René
Hi René,
I think it’s great. I’m a big fan even though it is not perfect. There is a small gap between the endlinks and the bracelet (due to the bracelet being 19mm and the endlinks being 20) and another one between the bracelet and the clasp which I think don’t look too good. The clasp isn’t great either IMO.
BUT for the price I think it’s absolutely outstanding and I love the way it looks on the speedy, even though mine is not actually vintage...
I would recommend it to anyone who likes the look. I think Uncle Seiko did a great job

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Still loving this dial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Hi René,
I think it’s great. I’m a big fan even though it is not perfect. There is a small gap between the endlinks and the bracelet (due to the bracelet being 19mm and the endlinks being 20) and another one between the bracelet and the clasp which I think don’t look too good. The clasp isn’t great either IMO.
BUT for the price I think it’s absolutely outstanding and I love the way it looks on the speedy, even though mine is not actually vintage...
I would recommend it to anyone who likes the look. I think Uncle Seiko did a great job
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, Doc.

I might look into getting either the flat link or the 1171 for my Speedmaster. Maybe both...who knows.

Thanks again!

René

Reactions: a to the k

·
Registered
2,413 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome to WUS and the OMEGA forum.

Congratulations on picking up a Speedy!! You're going to love it. Nice capture of the Hesalite btw.

René
Thanks, I am certainly enjoying myself here. I actually bought this watch through the forum and it was a very pleasant buying experience.
Appreciate the kind words!

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Speedy Tuesday;

20200915_090444.jpg

René

6901 - 6920 of 6926 Posts