7041 - 7060 of 7088 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Reactions: cybercat

·
Registered
908 Posts
Thanks! I’m liking it. I debated the fully brushed one or the one with polished sides.

I think the brushed one belongs on a Seamaster and the polished sides dress up the speedmaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Thanks! I’m liking it. I debated the fully brushed one or the one with polished sides.

I think the brushed one belongs on a Seamaster and the polished sides dress up the speedmaster.

I couldn't agree with you more.

René

·
Registered
2,162 Posts

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
What bracelet is that? It looks like it drops straight down unlike the standard issue with end links. It looks like it may work for someone like me that can only wear a Speedy on leather due to a 6.5 wrist size.

Here’s my WRUW shot

AD (Instagram @officine_scrivano)

·
Registered
238 Posts
What bracelet is that? It looks like it drops straight down unlike the standard issue with end links. It looks like it may work for someone like me that can only wear a Speedy on leather due to a 6.5 wrist size.

AD (Instagram @officine_scrivano)
Hi. Its the Uncle Seiko fully brushed flatlink bracelet. And yes it's pretty minimal but very comfortable.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
20201016_224051.jpg

René

·
Registered
833 Posts
Anyone have any Speedmaster Pro pics on a Red and/or Green Rally strap? Also, where did you find a quality strap? I'm having a hell of a time finding those.

·
Registered
833 Posts
got one of these and love it!

Nice, but not the color I'm looking for. Found this one though:

7041 - 7060 of 7088 Posts