WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

7121 - 7140 of 7207 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Joining the club today with my fois. I decided to pull the trigger now rather than later because of a couple of factors including the lockdown here in the UK starting soon, a rumour that fois is being discontinued and i also managed to get a decent discount from my local AD.
I’ve always felt that this watch’s got my name on it because october 3rd is my birthday. Super over the moon! This baby is currently wrapped up and tuck away in the closet waiting to come out on Xmas day.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Joining the club today with my fois. I decided to pull the trigger now rather than later because of a couple of factors including the lockdown here in the UK starting soon, a rumour that fois is being discontinued and i also managed to get a decent discount from my local AD.
I’ve always felt that this watch’s got my name on it because october 3rd is my birthday. Super over the moon! This baby is currently wrapped up and tuck away in the closet waiting to come out on Xmas day.

View attachment 15530120 View attachment 15530121
Congratulations on your new FOIS!!

I think you made the right decision by grabbing one now. In my opinion, if you like the watch then get it and start enjoying it. There's nothing worse than regret. I know, it's happened to me on a couple of occasions.

53 more sleeps!!🤠👍

René

Reactions: ccsc1006

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congratulations on your new FOIS!!

I think you made the right decision by grabbing one now. In my opinion, if you like the watch then get it and start enjoying it. There's nothing worse than regret. I know, it's happened to me on a couple of occasions.

53 more sleeps!!🤠👍

René
Yes indeed! Thank you. Cant wait for wear it

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
Happy Speedy (election* in the US) Tuesday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
My Uncle Seiko president bracelet arrived yesterday and I installed it last night. I'm really liking it so far. I tried the Forstner flat link but this one feels a lot better to me (If anyone wants a Forstner, shoot me a PM).

View attachment 15532549
Congrats! That looks great!

Does the US1171 feel more substantial (weigh wise) on the watch than the Forstner Flat Link?

René

·
Registered
634 Posts
Congrats! That looks great!

Does the US1171 feel more substantial (weigh wise) on the watch than the Forstner Flat Link?

René
It does feel a little more substantial. The clasp feels a little higher quality and I'm not a big fan of those stretchy links on the Forstner.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
It does feel a little more substantial. The clasp feels a little higher quality and I'm not a big fan of those stretchy links on the Forstner.
Thanks for taking the time to give me some feedback. It's much appreciated. Enjoy your Speedy and it's new look.

René

Reactions: danshort

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Reactions: 140dave

·
Registered
1,086 Posts

7121 - 7140 of 7207 Posts