WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

7181 - 7200 of 7542 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
I joined the club last week. I bought new and the Hesalite crystal. I'm glad I did. I'm smitten with this thing. Both the watch itself and the bracelet are far better in person.

Going into it, I thought everyone bought a Speedmaster because, well... that's what you should. Any self-respecting watch nerd should have, right? But now I get it. Now I understand why the Speedmaster is so revered and a part of so many collections. I love this thing. Talk about nailing it the first time!

The biggest surprise of this whole thing is the bracelet. I'm quite impressed with its quality. It also should tell you that experience with watch bracelets up to this point were not great.

It's gorgeous. Congrats! I don't have one yet, but I will next year. I did buy my first Omega a couple weeks ago, and my 25 year wait for that watch finally came to an end.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
I joined the club last week. I bought new and the Hesalite crystal. I'm glad I did. I'm smitten with this thing. Both the watch itself and the bracelet are far better in person.

Going into it, I thought everyone bought a Speedmaster because, well... that's what you should. Any self-respecting watch nerd should have, right? But now I get it. Now I understand why the Speedmaster is so revered and a part of so many collections. I love this thing. Talk about nailing it the first time!

The biggest surprise of this whole thing is the bracelet. I'm quite impressed with its quality. It also should tell you that experience with watch bracelets up to this point were not great.

HUGE congrats!! Welcome to the club. Don't forget to post a photo tomorrow...Speedy Tuesday. Enjoy!:giggle:(y)

Rene

Reactions: Bobcat Sig

·
Registered
2,931 Posts

Hi guy’s! I’m sorry I didn’t ask before I posted . Hope, it’s ok.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hello, and welcome!! All are welcome here. No need to ask permission.

Now that's a proper tool watch that's seen some action, and has some character. Beauty!

René

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Happy Speedy Tuesday!! Choo choo 🚂;

20201124_090941.jpg

René

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Happy Tuesday from Los Angeles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk