WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

7501 - 7520 of 7571 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Moved out of my old Moonwatch and into a Speedmaster Racing dial. Don’t see too many of these around here. Wears deceivingly small due to the female endlinks and relatively short lug to lug for a 44mm watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Moved out of my old Moonwatch and into a Speedmaster Racing dial. Don’t see too many of these around here. Wears deceivingly small due to the female endlinks and relatively short lug to lug for a 44mm watch.

I'm a classic Speedy fan. Not the new watches but it's so very tempting.
The White, Black and Orange and the Silver which I think is so so under rated.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I'm a classic Speedy fan. Not the new watches but it's so very tempting.
The White, Black and Orange and the Silver which I think is so so under rated.
I hear ya...in a perfect world I would have one in every color and iteration lol! Hopefully soon I can try out the newer hesalite model to replace my old one.

·
Premium Member
6,236 Posts
I’ve owned strap monsters before, my PAM0000 comes to mind, but the speedy is the King of straps!

My order from Cheapestnatos finally got here from Germany, and I’ll have my hands full over the next few days as I work thru 2 space straps, 5 single pass Natos and a canvas strap......wish me luck!

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
I’ve owned strap monsters before, my PAM0000 comes to mind, but the speedy is the King of straps!

My order from Cheapestnatos finally got here from Germany, and I’ll have my hands full over the next few days as I work thru 2 space straps, 5 single pass Natos and a canvas strap......wish me luck!

View attachment 15646974
Jeebus, Clayton !! I hope they find a cure soon.

René

Reactions: Maddog1970

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts

View attachment 15646974
and they will ALL looks amazing!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Hope y'all don't mind, but I wanted to get some better photos while it's still fresh (I give it a week or two before it starts picking up noticeable marks, at best) and figured I'd share. Here's some unskilled iPhone photography:

The case really is impressively sharp...

And shiny

I really like the little touch of having the Omega logo in the crystal, and am glad that mine is upright (I've seen some that were tilted)

The lume leaves a bit to be desired, coming from a Tudor Black Bay, but is decent enough. Haven't tried seeing how well it holds through the night, yet.

·
Registered
501 Posts
After 10 years of consideration...I finally pulled the trigger on a Hesalite Speedy.

My "new to me" used Speedy arrived today, Speedy Tuesday - very appropriate timing I might add.

It's on a vintage style leather strap from Amazon.

Now, I'm just doing my "homework" and reading up on it.

Stay safe everyone and be good,
Dan

·
Registered
583 Posts
Tried it on the nato last night... that’s a no-go for me. Looks neat, but sits way to high for me... pics below for a good laugh.

Anyone have experience with the Hirsch performance (James or Paul) straps? I like the idea of a rubber inner for not getting nasty over time, and less prone to slip around.

·
Registered
9 Posts

Looks great! I just picked up mine from an OD. I got a good deal for it. Keeping it as unworn just in case I want to turn around and sell it photos like these don't help though :)

7501 - 7520 of 7571 Posts