WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

7681 - 7700 of 7760 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
View attachment 15710906
Happy Sunday! Trying a Molequin shell cordovan, which feels absolutely super if a bit too thin for my taste. Seeing all these great nato-speedy pairings does, however, make me want to ditch the leather:p
I'm really digging this watch steward strap I have on mine. Doesn't go under the watch, so it doesn't add any height like a nato, and it has some stretchiness which is probably the most comfortable way to wear a watch IMO.

·
Registered
970 Posts
I'm really digging this watch steward strap I have on mine. Doesn't go under the watch, so it doesn't add any height like a nato, and it has some stretchiness which is probably the most comfortable way to wear a watch IMO.
Nice! Looks like a superb combo. The fact that the strap doesn't actually go under the watch is rather brilliant design. Haven't gotten to try yet, but had it on Erikas MN as a default. Does go under the watch so is a bit more Nato-ish, but very comfy.

semi-artsy archive pic

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Great cell phone macro ha! What is the Speedys dial made of, looks like plastic akin to the pelagos
It's Tupperware. If you look closely you can see the Tupperware texture.

René

·
Registered
Swatch
70 Posts
It's been that way since 1996 or so? Are you freferring to the 3861 movement? If so, then yes. More of the same.
If you want a column wheel you can spend big for the Ed white 321 movement (which actually is a 2020 column wheel movement.)
So big bucks! 2020 321 column wheel but 3861 without

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Speedy Tuesday;

20210216_090702.jpg

René

7681 - 7700 of 7760 Posts