Where are the Marks? :-s
Here's my Mk4. Fresh from restoring.
The only chrono I really like ...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Reactions: pihcho and Desotti

·
Registered
46 Posts

Here's a crummy cell phone picture for now. I need to clear about 2000 baby pictures from the camera to my external hard drive, then I'll take some better photos. Its my first Omega, got it yesterday. 3576.50.00

Austin

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Austin - well done - looks great - cant wait to see the high quality photos - get 'em posted!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Crappy iPhone pic, but I took this in the post office parking lot seconds after ripping the package open. :-!

Can I steal a badge now?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Owen 5150 - when do we get to see the proper photos?! That could be anyone's wrist ;-)

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
ahem - bump!

I'm trying to get this thread on it's feet - come on - lets have more Speedy owners in the club!

Don't be shy!!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Here's my 3570.50 from around 2000.

Reactions: omega2915

·
Registered
48 Posts
These are my 3 favorite watches, left to right:
Omega Speedmaster Legend 6th title 3559.32 LE
Omega Speedmaster Pro Apollo XV, 35th Anniversary 3366.51 LE
Omega Museum Collection 1945 Officers Watch 5702.50.00 LE

Though the last one is not a Speedmaster; it is so B-E-A-Utiful that it deserves its own thread!

·
Registered
105 Posts
These are my 3 favorite watches, left to right:
Omega Speedmaster Legend 6th title 3559.32 LE
Omega Speedmaster Pro Apollo XV, 35th Anniversary 3366.51 LE
Omega Museum Collection 1945 Officers Watch 5702.50.00 LE

Though the last one is not a Speedmaster; it is so B-E-A-Utiful that it deserves its own thread!

Hi fellow speedy owners, mine say hell!
I need a little elp from you all, please take a look at the chrono seconds hand in your watches, do you notice it slightly bent to the "right" (when at zero position of course) from the diamond to the very tip?
mine has it, and two other speedys from a apir of friends have it also, and always the bend is to the right.
:-sWhat can be causing this?:think: is it normal? i'll post some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
558 Posts
Really think the pics are great, was wondering about the camera you use and some of the details about the pictures in terms of backgrounds and lenses.

Reactions: mitadoc

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Here is mine it is on a Morellato rubber strap (look of leather but more practical very comfortable). It is worn daily, the strap only cost about $35.00au. I don't particularly like the speedy on a bracelet, I think it has to be on a black strap.

This is my second speedy, the first I sold and missed it too much so I bought another, crazy. I have only had it for about 2 weeks and it is running at about 9 seconds + a day but expect it to settle a little like the first one. I had a few small issues with the last one but the chrono on this one works great.

Cheers

Attachments

61 - 80 of 6838 Posts