WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

8021 - 8040 of 8111 Posts

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Sun is setting now
On Omega week, time for
the moon to shine bright

Yes I know it's not Japanese but I'm not going to look up what Swiss poetry is.

20210401_214804.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,680 Posts
Or the Cork Side? Looks great on that strap.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
Martu make some great straps.....this is a 22mm, but easily fits the 21mm lugs

·
Registered
503 Posts
Edit: Disregard. Found it. Didn’t realize it was listed as a nato strap. I’m being picky now, but I kind of wish it just said “Speedmaster”.

Does anyone have a picture of their Speedmaster on the nylon (I believe that’s the material) velcro strap that Omega used to do? I’m not sure if they still make that strap or not. I like the look of it much better than the new one with “NASA” on it and I might want to purchase one if I can find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
503 Posts
Tried on some more Speedies today and I think I’ve come up with the new game plan. I (surprisingly) really really liked the strap that the hesalite comes with. I’ll get the new sapphire sandwich on bracelet, then likely source the strap from the hesalite version. It wears very well and light and comfortably on that strap.

I also think they did an excellent job on the bracelet. The taper is great and it is very comfortable. It also looks great!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Does anyone have a picture of their Speedmaster on the nylon (I believe that’s the material) velcro strap that Omega used to do? I’m not sure if they still make that strap or not. I like the look of it much better than the new one with “NASA” on it and I might want to purchase one if I can find it.

·
Registered
585 Posts

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Just put a deposit down. Now the wait begins

8021 - 8040 of 8111 Posts