WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

801 - 820 of 7542 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Thanks and yes, 430 Scuderia.
Amazing car... Maybe the most beautiful car in the world... With lotus Elise 111R... I will say good word for your car and you will send me omega speedy and we are ok hahaha... I am kidding!! Guys the speedy 357050 what price has your country? Greece has 2600-3000€

Στάλθηκε από το Sony Neo V χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: gnuyork

·
Registered
649 Posts
Brad,

What model is that? I have a145.022 from 197o with a straight second hand on the chrono as well. I always thought he previous owner replaced the factory one with that of a Flightmaster. Is that one original to your speedy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
649 Posts
Brad,

What model is that? I have a145.022 from 197o with a straight second hand on the chrono as well. I always thought he previous owner replaced the factory one with that of a Flightmaster. Is that one original to your speedy?

Ok I now see that is a Reduced. It's late. I'm in a car. My wife is driving......

·
Premium Member
40,123 Posts
Ok I now see that is a Reduced. It's late. I'm in a car. My wife is driving......

Yes, the reduced. The size is much better for me - and the fact it's an auto is a plus too.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Picked up my Speedy Moon Pro a few weeks ago, I am still in love with it....fabulous watch that I've wanted for years. It's just a perfect watch for me. Nothing else I have touches it in regards to quality + comfort. Substantial, yet doesn't feel like a brick on a bracelet.
Low bling, low attention factor which is good. Accuracy, nice to have a mechanical I do not have to reset every 4 days. Drawback is that I want to wear it ALL the time. It's taken my attention away from my collection of affordables. It is a keeper for sure. I was looking at a Reduced auto but decided to go for the Moon and I'm glad I did.
My first Omega......

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
327 Posts
Fruit day

·
Registered
62 Posts
Is this a sapphire or hesalite model? Its really nice. I havent even worn mine yet. I am so afraid of getting it scratched.
Thanks! It's the Hesalite model with the leather Omega strap and deployant (3870.50). There are already a few light scratches on it, but from what I've read, it's fairly easy to buff out anyways!

801 - 820 of 7542 Posts