WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
8,261 - 8,280 of 12,919 Posts
Reactions: BriarAndBrine
What sort of twisted fool takes a knife and a lighter to a $160 NATO, without even trying a single pass or giving it a shot on a cheap NATO first?

This sort. Honestly, no regrets, either. Now I can actually wear it without it hovering like a spacecraft over my wrist (ah crap, I just made a space analogy with a Moonwatch)

That said, what's some choice source for NATOs, or somewhere I can order some OEM ones at a less painful price? Because I think this is my new choice way to wear it.

What sort of twisted fool takes a knife and a lighter to a $160 NATO, without even trying a single pass or giving it a shot on a cheap NATO first?

View attachment 15873030

This sort. Honestly, no regrets, either. Now I can actually wear it without it hovering like a spacecraft over my wrist (ah crap, I just made a space analogy with a Moonwatch)

View attachment 15873032

That said, what's some choice source for NATOs, or somewhere I can order some OEM ones at a less painful price? Because I think this is my new choice way to wear it.
Phenomenato is your friend. Look them up. Material quality on par, hardware not quite, but the price will make you happy.

Phenomenato is your friend. Look them up. Material quality on par, hardware not quite, but the price will make you happy.
Just looked them up, I like that they have the OEM style keeper layout and a shorter option! I feel like they'll be getting some of my money soon, haha. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8,261 - 8,280 of 12,919 Posts