WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

8481 - 8500 of 8513 Posts

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
To the moon and back

Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk
Geez that's nice! How did you manage to get it? I hope you didn't have to buy it grey or used at an extraordinary price.

I'm wondering if I should just put my name down for one. After all, if it arrives it's like money in the bank.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Geez that's nice! How did you manage to get it? I hope you didn't have to buy it grey or used at an extraordinary price.

I'm wondering if I should just put my name down for one. After all, if it arrives it's like money in the bank.
Oh haha i didnt pay 30k for that, dont worry
Put your name down for sure, who knows if it will be discontinued in a year or two

Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
Tgif
20210611_113641.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
927 Posts
Taking mine out of rotation. I don’t want to sell it, but (my reasons for) leaving the space industry diminished its meaning to me. How great of a watch is the Moonwatch when you longer care about its spaceflight legacy?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Lovin' that bund strap! Suits the Speedy very well.

Who made it by the way? I'm negotiating with the wife now on a Speedy purchase and would like a similar bund strap for it.
eatsleeplay hand crafted leather goods, has lots of cool stuff on his site. Really nice guy, great communication, and you can easily customize the exact size you need. I have the black and champagne.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8481 - 8500 of 8513 Posts