WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
9041 - 9060 of 9114 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
There was a lot of debate regarding the sharp edges in the beginning, when this one was brand new on the market.

After a few months of ownership, I do agree it is sharp to some content, but it doesn't matter in practice. It is just a nice watch to have on the wrist. And the looks of the new bracelet is just perfect.
A very nice upgrade!
Watch Hand Analog watch Arm Sleeve
Watch Arm Gesture Finger Rectangle

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
There was a lot of debate regarding the sharp edges in the beginning, when this one was brand new on the market.

After a few months of ownership, I do agree it is sharp to some content, but it doesn't matter in practice. It is just a nice watch to have on the wrist. And the looks of the new bracelet is just perfect.
A very nice upgrade!
View attachment 16107898 View attachment 16107899
What make and model is this bracelet?

Sent from a hand-held calling device using dip-pen and ink on papyrus.

·
Registered
188 Posts
What make and model is this bracelet?

Sent from a hand-held calling device using dip-pen and ink on papyrus.
Make and model is Omega OEM that comes with the 3861 hesalite model.
Maybe I should also inform that it is pretty expensive, I think around $900. But, on the other hand, there is a lot of efforts in it. Besides any QC work they could have done better (my first had a boring scratch from factory, was exchanged by Omega, and this one has a link that doesn't pivot as it shall. Will get another one sent from Omega), the design is far beyond cheaper links. No machined grooves besides on the clasp. The rest are all "lose" parts. Lose in that sense that there are no milled grooves as there usually are to look like they are more expensive than what they are.
This one is just what it looks like.
Follows your wrist 100%.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Joined the Speedy Club today thanks to Rob at Topper’s!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Congrats!! Welcome to the club.

Rene

·
Registered
3,715 Posts

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Reactions: alllexandru

·
Registered