WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

901 - 920 of 7587 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts

Hi all! Was on vacation in Portugal and got sick there. Now I'm home again and getting better day by day. Have a nice tuesday all!

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
What have I done? I must be mad... sold my Rolex for this....

The minute I set my eye on it and saw the price it was a match made in heaven.... hope you people enjoy it as much as I am.
I've tried one on back in May and loved it, but ended up leaving with the Seamaster Pro Chronograph instead - but it was a very close second place. I still need a silver faced watch and a blue faced watch - I have the black and white ones covered multiple times.

·
Registered
738 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
This just arrived! my very own Speedy Pro.
I can say that I'm a very proud owner and officially a member of the speedy club :)
Capture.JPG

·
Registered
19 Posts
Diggin' the leather! :-!

But the mesh... is that the right size? :think:

Original jb champion bracelet from 60's as used by nasa guys as alternative to the nasa issue Velcro, this was the favoured version, they have expanding end links to 19mm, the spring links may not be as good as when new hence the small gap. This is quite common.

It's also common to see the gap if put on newer twisted lug speedmasters.

Soo... It is the right size for the era/ production and what was used back then, but not an omega issued mesh.

Having said that I'm going to get the calipers out tonight and check !

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
808 Posts
I just got my Speedy Pro a week ago. I LOVE this watch. My biggest problem however is my wife also loves it. She keeps asking if it's her turn to wear it yet. I staved her off by handing her the SM300 cal. 552.

901 - 920 of 7587 Posts