René

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Racing, today!

·
Registered
136 Posts
New strap delivery on a Tuesday. I had been wearing my Speedy on the Artem sailcloth strap almost exclusively. I decided to give the Hirsch Heritage in Anthracite a try. I really like the look. My first impression is that the strap is very high quality. It is thickly padded, so it will require some break in time. I guess I just have to wear my Speedy more often…

Watch Green Cutting mat Watch accessory Analog watch

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
New strap delivery on a Tuesday. I had been wearing my Speedy on the Artem sailcloth strap almost exclusively. I decided to give the Hirsch Heritage in Anthracite a try. I really like the look. My first impression is that the strap is very high quality. It is thickly padded, so it will require some break in time. I guess I just have to wear my Speedy more often…

View attachment 16175116
That's a win win!

·
Premium Member
10,375 Posts

View attachment 16175116
Looks excellent. Good choice. Both actually.

9221 - 9240 of 9301 Posts