WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

941 - 960 of 7561 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am utterly thrilled to be joining the Speedmaster club with my first ever Omega. I decided it had to be a chocolate sandwich ...

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
I've just wrapped up one of my best birthday weeks that I could remember, I feel spoiled rotten!

So I've joined the Seamaster and the Speedmaster clubs at the same time, it can't be healthy to obsess over a brand of watch this much?

I'm feeling very happy here. I will be enjoying these two for many birthdays to come.
Congratulation!! Enjoy them

Here's mine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
433 Posts

Reactions: pascs

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am utterly thrilled to be joining the Speedmaster club with my first ever Omega. I decided it had to be a chocolate sandwich ...
hey what model is this? i've been eyeing the 3592.50 for quite some time now but i'm not sure if there's more models out there with the glass caseback.

also, i know the the speedys up to a certain era have the luminescence where it starts to get a patina after some time...hopefully there's another model out there with the glass caseback minus the luminescence...?

new to the omega club. will be my first purchase here. lots of history with the speedy so figured that's where my purchase should be concentrated on =)

let me know guys! OmegaSpeedmasterProfessional2_zps18b9168e.jpg

·
Registered
327 Posts
Long weekend here in Singapore. Have a nice one my friends

941 - 960 of 7561 Posts