WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

981 - 1000 of 7587 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
You guys are not making it easy with these pics. Looks like I need to buy a 3570. Do I sell my SMPc to get one or just buy it instead. Oh what to do? Lovely pics of an iconic watch.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
You guys are not making it easy with these pics. Looks like I need to buy a 3570. Do I sell my SMPc to get one or just buy it instead. Oh what to do? Lovely pics of an iconic watch.
I made the mistake of getting rid of my 2254.50 to get the 3570.50 -- keep the SMP and get the Speedy if at all possible. Regret trading the 2254, especially since they're discontinued and mine was a beautiful example. I guess the plus side for you is the fact that the SMPc is still widely available.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
I will never get ride off my 2254. A gift from my wife and son. Now the SMPc on the other hand is something I could consider.....

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I will never get ride off my 2254. A gift from my wife and son. Now the SMPc on the other hand is something I could consider.....
Good, don't...unless it's to sell it to me :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Picked up my speedy pro over a week ago and very happy with it.
This one will be special as it will commemorate the birth of my son, and my MBA graduation. The watch will go to my son when he's old enough.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Picked up my speedy pro over a week ago and very happy with it.
This one will be special as it will commemorate the birth of my son, and my MBA graduation. The watch will go to my son when he's old enough.
Pics or it didn't happen ya hockey puck!

Sent from.....

·
Registered
775 Posts
Congrats BEEBOX...
Very clear hidef pics....nice!!
I havent opened mine yet...I am so in control..:)

·
Registered
775 Posts
Peter,

What kind of strap???
really nice

·
Moderator Public Forum
10,702 Posts
Soak,
where the heck did you get that oh-so sweet Omega pouch???? and the Chronicle???

Pls do SHARE...lol
Thanks for noticing. That is the first time that I busted those two items out for a photo shoot. I received the travel pouch from the Omega Scottsdale boutique as a gift for my purchases over the years from them. And the book I got at a convention for NASA acknowledging Omega and the Speedmaster Professional in 2012.

I keep both mint and stored away, but really like the looks and size of them both.

Soak.

981 - 1000 of 7587 Posts