WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

121 - 140 of 7202 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have already been issued with my membership card on another thread but I just know that you like pictures on here ...

Reactions: mitadoc

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey All,
I've been told that to officially join the club, and get cards I need to post photos here. So I have finally! been able to do that ... playing with the manual settings on my point and shoot. I hope they do! Let me know what you guys think. Football (49ers) + Chocolate + Watches = Heaven

Incidentally the football statue used in the photos was made by the same artist as the sculptures on the side of the Skydome ... make that Rogers Centre

·
Registered
35 Posts
Can I join this club ? b-)

Got it two days ago...ebay...amazing condition, loving it!

a

b

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can I join!! Just picked this up yesterday. I cant find what model it is. It looks like the Olympic model but without the Olympic back or second hand?

·
Registered
779 Posts

With leather strap on

·
Registered
172 Posts
So how do we actually go about getting cards given to us?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Sweet now I feel special!!! Fr John please note I won't pm as card rec'd above. Do we place this one in the sig? Thanks ach5!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
Sweet now I feel special!!! Fr John please note I won't pm as card rec'd above. Do we place this one in the sig? Thanks ach5!
Sure - download it, resize it (Faststone is my free program of choice for doing this) and then add it to your sig!

Congrats on joining the "coolest" club in town! |>

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Well I am now member of the best forum club on the net :) Thanks. Just wondering how many members do we have

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here's mine, had her for a few months now and I love it. It's (terribly) photographed on top of my physics formula sheet (I figured it was an appropriate backdrop considering the math it took to send her to the moon and all). It's something I think about quite a lot while doing my homework.

121 - 140 of 7202 Posts