WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

161 - 180 of 7760 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Well I am now member of the best forum club on the net :) Thanks. Just wondering how many members do we have
Nice to see you have a Heuer Bund - that and the speedy are the two best chronos ever made IMO. So why did I sell both?????? o|

At least I got a Speedy back:) Photos to come.

Great thread!

·
Registered
38 Posts
New Speedy, quick wristshot (amateur photography to be sure...)

(Acquired this one from forum member Todd 5851, smooth transaction and watch arrived exactly as described.)

Speedy quick wristshot.jpg

·
Registered
541 Posts
Stupid Question

How do you get more than 1 picture in your signature. I tried just adding my 2nd acquisition and it deleted my 1st. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
10,557 Posts
Re: Stupid Question

freelance if you go into settings then onto sig settings go to the bottom and where it says sig picture then go to option 2 and upload pic it will change the current pic in the box but will add it to the main screen hope this helps.

·
Registered
541 Posts

Thanks Joe. I understand how to do that but that only seems to allow me to replace the existing photo with another (even when the "delete current photo" option isn't checked). I'd like to know how to add a second photo next to it without replacing the existing one. It seems there is a way to do this but I can't figure out how.

·
Registered
10,557 Posts

Thanks Joe. I understand how to do that but that only seems to allow me to replace the existing photo with another (even when the "delete current photo" option isn't checked). I'd like to know how to add a second photo next to it without replacing the existing one. It seems there is a way to do this but I can't figure out how.
Just do what I wrote but then preview in the box above , it doesn't delete the other were I wrote to add picture and upload it that's just a adding point and not your finished Sig any problems and I will explain more all the best

·
Registered
541 Posts

I'll try again, but even the preview seems to make a permanent change. I didn't even click "upload" this time; I pasted the destination from my pc next to the existing photo and just clicked preview. Then I navigated away from the entire screen but when I returned, the picture had changed again.

·
Registered
10,557 Posts

right back home from work will try to explain to you step by step.
click on settings at the top of this page, then click edit sig, on that page you should have from the top preview, then edit sig and at the bottom sig pic.
go down to sig pic at the bottom then option 2 were it says browse click that. once you click that locate your picture then press upload, then press preview sig in the edit sig section then look at the preview above that. it should be okay if so dont forget to save it, any problems write again and will try again all the best. p.s in the edit section your sig might not show up as pic like mine says [sigpic][sigpic] but in preview comes out as a picture.

·
Registered
541 Posts

Thanks, I'm trying, Joe. Those instructions seem to just replace my existing sig photo with the new one but it doesn't seem to allow me to use them both side by side. Are you saying that when you do it you can add mutliple pictures side by side?

·
Registered
10,557 Posts

sorry about this left something out. right when you goto the bottom of the page and upload your pic it will replace the pic what was there before(this is the bottom part only not the middle) once you do that press (insert pic) button lefthand side of the bottom part, think its just above the word upload. that will then insert it onto the middle page it should have your old pic and [sig][sig] then preview it and check it if ok save it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here's mine! :) Just got it yesterday. :-d It's a -69. Working perfectly and in fairly good condition for it's age IMO.

speedmasterprofessional.jpg

speedmasterprofessional.jpg

So, now im able to join the Club? :-!

Edit: I took the liberty of adding the signature ;-)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Was passed down an older Speedmaster Reduced by my old man a couple months ago. I love it - gonna keep it forever. Its losing a couple minutes/day so I need to take it in for service soon. Also looking at getting a couple leather strap options for it.

Quick question - is a slight 'yellowing' of the hour markers normal on this watch? Looking through the pictures it seems that there are a handful of watches with this same issue, but I wasnt sure if it is something that is corrected during a full service or if its just normal fading/aging (it doesnt really bother me). FYI It was purchased new around 1995.

Thanks!

161 - 180 of 7760 Posts