WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
me too! should I just PM you my address since I will clearly win the watch (just beating Raza at saying it :p)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Liked!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Done some time ago!

·
Registered
27,202 Posts
I spend 10x more time on this site than facebook, that definitely deserves a "like"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Ok, I'll "like" it, even though I hate facebook. I gave my wife my user/password, I said I'm not using that thing anymore, it's basically her page now.

I just got sick and tired of people making a big stink about OMG FB-friending someone, because civilization hasn't existed before crap could be "facebook official."

And Zuckerberg is driving 2 things since he made his billions: a Ferrari and his Company---straight into the ground, because he had a good idea and is not a good CEO.

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Done.....and WHEN I win the watch, may I please have a PP or JLC or Constantin? That would be ever so swell of you!

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Ok, I'll "like" it, even though I hate facebook. I gave my wife my user/password, I said I'm not using that thing anymore, it's basically her page now.

I just got sick and tired of people making a big stink about OMG FB-friending someone, because civilization hasn't existed before crap could be "facebook official."

And Zuckerberg is driving 2 things since he made his billions: a Ferrari and his Company---straight into the ground, because he had a good idea and is not a good CEO.
But tell us how you really feel!

Reactions: rodia77
1 - 20 of 22 Posts