WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Oh, by the way........>

2K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  Timothy Patrick 
#1 · (Edited)
I've found a bit more spare time these days and my business is going pretty good so I've decided to resume my role as moderator on the Sinn forum and give Kurt a helping hand while he's away with his job and I am looking forward to working closely with Kurt. Kurt is a great guy and a great mod and very knowledgeable and I think we're gonna have a great time.

I've tried to stick my nose in and see what's happening as much as I could but I found that it was pretty hard as my head was always pulled in one direction or another but it's settled down lots now and it's great to have more time to spend here. I really missed you guys alot! Your like a big extended family to me.

So, if you guys will have me, I'll try to pick up where I left off and get caught up on all the stuff I missed.

Looks like this place is still an awesome place to sit back and relax.

So......how was everyone's summer? Anybody go any place neat? Got some pics, stories? I'd love to hear them.

cheers,
Tim

See less See more
#2 ·
Glad to see you back Tim.
Good to hear that business goes well.
To be short.........got married in may, in England, and bought a new house recently.
Old one is still for sale o|, so in about 2 months we will be paying double mortgages.
So, for now it's only looking at new watches :-(.

Now, let's see, talking watches.........are you looking forward to the U-Chrono?

Cheers,

Daddel.

#4 ·
Hey Tim,

I'm delighted that you are back as moderator. :-!
The place was just not the same without you.

Due to my work, there are occasions when I am not able to check in for a day, or so.
With you back on board we have a much better moderator coverage and should be able to help out quicker.

As I said, great to have you back. :thanks

Kurt

#7 ·
Welcome back Tim. As a fairly new Sinner, I have enjoyed reading some of your old posts.

As to Summer...went diving and fishing in the Florida Keys with my wife and two daughters, worked a lot, made sure my wife and kids know how much I love them, and tried to goof off as much as possible when not doing the things above.

I was getting close to pulling the trigger on a U1, but the U1000 Chrono, has me holding off till next year to see how that turns out.

I won't ever have some of the very interesting stories you are able to share. I live in Florida, so other than being hot and having lots of water around, the only "rigors" my watch will go through is a game of volleyball in the pool, or some light diving on Summer Vaca.

Thanks for sharing your experiences of the Sinn brand, and taking some of your personal time to help out with this great forum.

Wishing you a mild winter (if you have such things), from sunny Florida.

#9 ·
Tim . . .

Welcome back sir and thanks for the update on things with you up North. I'm truly not kidding when I say/suggest that Sinn should send you a U1000 Chrono for evaluation when that new watch is released. I'm sure your testing/write-ups are responsible for literally hundreds of U watch sales. Cheap advertisement for Sinn and their friends in NC.

Regards From Colorado,

Tony

#11 ·
Hi Tim,

Welcome back. Glad to hear your business is gettng on track.

Not much going on, I did go to Frankfurt on a family trip in late September, but did not have chance to visit SINN or Chronosport.

Here is two pictures of the Frankfurt that I've taken when I was there (sorry, forgot what the square is called).
I was wearing my SINN 356 UTC during this trip. This is my SINN has been closest to it's birth place. Enjoy.

Tommy

#12 ·
Dear Tommy,

this place in Frankfurt/M is the "Roemer" with Umlaut my keyboard cannot do. It is the historically richest place in F. On the balcony in the second photo the newly elected Emperor in the days of old used to show himself to his subjects. This went on for hundreds of years. Afterwards a big feast was celebrated on this place.
Nowadays freshly won soccer cups get presented to an equally impressed crowd. Last one was the women´s world cup just now.
Saludos, Christoph

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.