WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh my god... was going to order a Flieger Handwinding 6498 with small second... but just found out that the delivery time is extended to December 2013!!!
I was expect to wait 2-3 months but now... o|

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
You were expecting to wait 2 - 3 months but now it's 4mths instead. Hmmmm... not alot of difference, no?

Anyway, it's much better now as they increase their number of watchmakers. My waiting time was 6mths when I ordered in March last year.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Do yourself a favour and just order it. My Flieger was definitely worth the wait.

For reference I ordered my Stowa Antea KS on June 27th and the expected delivery is end of Jan 2014 which is a 7 month wait.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I recently finished my six month wait for my Antea KS. It wasn't really that long and now that I have it I can say it was absolutely worth it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you guys... yes I know it worth the waiting...
but just a bit shocked because the delivery time was End of October few days ago...

anyway... perhaps off-topic by myself :p.... is the Flieger Handwinding 6498 with small second good? I want the second-hand because I like to see the watch "moving" =)

Thanks again!!

·
Registered
14,861 Posts
Oh my god... was going to order a Flieger Handwinding 6498 with small second... but just found out that the delivery time is extended to December 2013!!!
I was expect to wait 2-3 months but now... o|
Okay, 4 months instead of 2-3.

Just how it is with Stowa. If you want one, you place your order, and then you wait ... and wait some more ... and still waiting ...

Or, you buy a Pre-owned one from someone else.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yay, I just got an email from Jorg that my Flieger can be delivered sooner in Nov! Thanks Jorg!;-)
That is good to hear. Are we all suppose to get that message or you just happen to inquire about it? I didn't get any emails except for the order confirmation.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts