WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just browsing the 50 G's blog, where Sjors posted about his pink Crazy Colors 6900.... And then... I saw THIS:

Now, I love Sjors' outgoing personality. And eccentric behaviour is to be expected... But this is some weird stuff, even for G-fans ;-) You see less pink and rainbows at the Gay Pride Parade :-!

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,552 Posts
Ha ha ha, Bjorn,

I was doing the article on my DW-6900CS-4JF yesterday. I had made the original picture for the invitation of my birthday party this week and used it with a dark background. While editing the 50 Gs photo's I saw this picture and I was listening to "Part of the Weekend never dies" by Soulwax.

Somehow a total pink background did not look right. I found a tool for making a rainbow in Photoshop and aditted that in the background. Even my eyes almost popped out of my head, ha ha. I even think that staring too long to that picture will cause tootache. Check the glass. You'll see pink elephants.

Nice detail, I had a troatache and caught a bad cold when I took this picture, so actually I did not drink that beer;-) And be frank. It looks much more cheerfull than the unaltered original...

Was this picture taken on his birthday?

There is a picture of me zipping on a Delerium tremens Nocturnal at the end of my birthday party yesterday night included on the 50Gs article.

Cheers,

Sjors

1 - 10 of 10 Posts