WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If one gets a package...and they know that we crave the precious...have to have the precious....and it arrives and you are meeting for lunch....would you bring the box with you?!?! I sure as heck would!!! Do you think Mrs.Brv brought it...NOPE!!! She is laughing - oh she got this one...let's see if the other 3 she laughs about....

M A N!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Sent from my i using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
no woman alive or dead would do it, you have problems !!!

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Make her wear the DW-5600E for a week as punishment.

Or the Frogman if you are really, really cruel.
You know the problem with that logic is that I might think it looks hot....or worse she likes and takes it....or worse yet she says she likes it but really hates it but takes it anyway...then I see a number of pieces disappearing...
no woman alive or dead would do it, you have problems !!!
RIGHT?!?!?!? She is getting back at me!! OH IT IS ON!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Daddy, can we get a new mommy?

Love,
Tofu

PS- from the other thread you posted, dad, just a FYI.. I'm still waiting for you to get me either that black Gulfmaster or Rangeman like we talked about. Thanks old man!

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Or the Frogman if you are really, really cruel.
Do NOT make this mistake!!! I still haven't had the chance to wear the pink Frog. Can't pry it off my wife's wrist. I had to buy her the LY 8230 when I saw her wearing my 1000 series! Thank goodness she hasn't tried on a 200 series yet, or I might lose all my Frogs!!

Reactions: brvheart
1 - 6 of 6 Posts