WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
That orange 5600 is suh-weeeeeeeet!!!! :-!

As for me, I am going with my Raysman. I decided to dye its faded yellow bezel and filthy blackish-yellow strap into this nice dark forest green color. :)

Edit: Of course, now I need to either touch up the G-Button with some paint, or remove it completely. I haven't decided yet...

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As for me, I am going with my Raysman. I decided to dye its faded yellow bezel and filthy blackish yelow strap into this nice dark forest green color. :)

WOW mate!! Looks bloody awesome! Nice work there! Green with envy cause you just made yourself an original Men In Khaki Raysman! LOVIT!! :-!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Thanks, Guys! ;-)

I originally was going to dye it black, but decided to try out Rit Dark Green at the last moment instead. My lousy pic does not do this color justice. The dark green looks even better in the flesh... :)

·
Registered
1,477 Posts

As for me, I am going with my Raysman. I decided to dye its faded yellow bezel and filthy blackish-yellow strap into this nice dark forest green color. :)

Edit: Of course, now I need to either touch up the G-Button with some paint, or remove it completely. I haven't decided yet...
WOW.........outstanding look:-!

·
Registered
377 Posts

wow. WOW! That has to be one of the best looking Raysmans i've seen. Simply brilliant! |>

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Thanks, Guys! ;-)

I originally was going to dye it black, but decided to try out Rit Dark Green at the last moment instead. My lousy pic does not do this color justice. The dark green looks even better in the flesh... :)
You made the right choice. Stealth mods are cool, but they also are commonplace. Your forest green Raysman is cool and unique. It turned out perfectly.

It already looks very impressive in the photo so I can imagine how awesome it must look in person. Keep the yellow lettering for the "G" and "G-Shock" but leave the green-on green phrases (adjust, mode, reverse, forward) unpainted as they are currently. Basically, it's perfect exactly as it is.

I think they sell "paint pens" in the crafts section of Wal-Mart supercenters. :think:

By the way...you are the king of flannel! You always seem to have a flannel shirt to match all of your G-Shocks! The farthest north I have been on the West Coast is Berkeley (California). Is it that cold in Oregon? I really don't know. I used to wear flannel shirts in Upstate New York, but they are all long gone - I live in Orlando now. Here all I need most of the year are short-sleeve "geek chic" shirts from Old Navy, shorts and Reef sandals.

Do you have a flannel to match your "Up In Smoke" G-Shock?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
You made the right choice. Stealth mods are cool, but they also are commonplace. Your forest green Raysman is cool and unique. It turned out perfectly.

It already looks very impressive in the photo so I can imagine how awesome it must look in person. Keep the yellow lettering for the "G" and "G-Shock" but leave the green-on green phrases (adjust, mode, reverse, forward) unpainted as they are currently. Basically, it's perfect exactly as it is.

I think they sell "paint pens" in the crafts section of Wal-Mart supercenters. :think:

By the way...you are the king of flannel! You always seem to have a flannel shirt to match all of your G-Shocks! The farthest north I have been on the West Coast is Berkeley (California). Is it that cold in Oregon? I really don't know. I used to wear flannel shirts in Upstate New York, but they are all long gone - I live in Orlando now. Here all I need most of the year are short-sleeve "geek chic" shirts from Old Navy, shorts and Reef sandals.

Do you have a flannel to match your "Up In Smoke" G-Shock?
Yeah, I am just going to leave the rest of the phrases green and just touch up the yellow on the "G", and the word "G-Shock" on top..

King of flannel? lol :-d

I just throw it on when I am home. It's not really cold here, I just have a habit of wearing flannel around the house. I used to have a red flannel shirt to match my "Up In Smoke" G-Shock, but it got abducted by my cat. I found her sleeping on it one day while it was on top of my dryer, and I haven't been able to get it back... ;-)

·
7,405 Posts
I am going to wear THIS one during the day.....

And I will be wearing this one tomorrow night for a date....

Damn she is a hot one too.....the Gal not the watch :p

1 - 20 of 81 Posts