WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Wore this one to work today, Triple Crown froggie. Battery running low so I stuck it under the flourescent light to charge.

Have a good weekend!:-!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Wise one, what i really love about the froggie that it really match most of the digital watches lovers style, whatever they are. thats why its the most G-Shock you can find it as fake everywhere with $8 LOL .. You have a wonderful weekend everybody

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Classic 1984 G-shock dw-5200

·
Registered
765 Posts

A non-G for me today; wearing this in the evening.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Well I decided to give my FIFA DW-6900 a break & wore my latest addition. Its a DW-002 Foxfire GTR Skyline limited edition all the way from Ozzieland.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Still wearing 'The Beast:'

(Not my picture)
These things actually make surprisingly good everyday wearers - they don't sit as high on your wrist as I'd originally thought. Some people probably wonder what I'm wearing, but I find it quite practical.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Changed to my Panerai 8 days.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Snoopy this morning for a change :think:

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
6,441 Posts
G-7700 for today.
Currently playing around with all the timer functionality.... :p

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
This one all week;

Then switching to this one for the weekend.

HAGWE

Asfalloth

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
I'm actually wearing a G-Shock. This one hadn't come out of the lucky bag in ages. My kind of watch.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Blimey, Mike - maybe I should have, but I've never seen one of those before. Details required!
Nice isn't it :). The Snoopy Award is a prestigious award, given by NASA to people or companies that make a major contribution to the space programme and was given to Omega for the assistance that the Speedmaster made in returning the Apollo 13 astronauts, after the catastrophe on that mission. Whilst the computers were down, the watch was used to time the critical burn on the return journey.

Omega decided to make a Limited Edition to commemorate this event and I think it's probably the most apposite L.E. they've ever come up with ... It also makes a very cool watch b-) :-d

1 - 20 of 70 Posts