WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
2,913 Posts
Gun Pic!

Huh? What happenend? Did my pic get deleted? Somebody swapped it for a watch pic? Dammit Man! ...............................................David

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
This one for me today:

Fr. John+

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Spending today ringing around companies and emailing / posting my CV. Just got one week to try and get a new job. Trying to keep my chin up though. Hopefully this will still be on my wrist come January.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Ripper, I like that combo. Very original. Btw, is that rodent dung or seeds in the picture?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Nobody wants to see a pic of a Casio GW5600 (so none here), but that little technological marvel will be gracing my manly wrist today. Just having a morning cup and winding a few as I read. Pleasant little morning ritual. Best, John

·
Registered
582 Posts
Spending today ringing around companies and emailing / posting my CV. Just got one week to try and get a new job. Trying to keep my chin up though. Hopefully this will still be on my wrist come January.
Best of luck with the job hunt Fergie. If anyone asks for lots of reference then just send them to the forum :-!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Cheers Antistatic. Without trying to steal the post, I have some possibilities, it's just they are all in the new year and would leave me in limbo for a short while as companies close down for Christmas. Looking at expensive and beautiful watches is kind of hard when you have unemployment looming over your head. Anyway, like I say, I don't wish to hi-jack the thread so let's see what else everyone else is wearing on this wet, cold and windy Friday.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
There is a gun in that picture Nigel :-d

But I won't say anything to Eric :-x

·
Registered
279 Posts
Today I wear my Monza on a brand new original leather strap...

Have a nice one........:-!

·
Registered
9,309 Posts
Yes Fergie 'tis the very symbol I referred to in THAT post. Eric, please be gentle with me I've just got back from the dentist.

Nigel

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Got finally 1171 attached on my Speedy with modified 633s, been wearing it all day long! Have a nice weekend!

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
I haven't worn this one in awhile.

Lemania 5100-powered Cyma.

We have about a foot of the white stuff on the ground and more to come. You gotta love wintertime in Wisconsin.

Have a great weekend, all!

eric

1 - 20 of 42 Posts