WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Yeah, definitely far nicer looking on your wrist than in most pictures I've seen on the web. I bet you're loving it. I know I would!

·
Registered
35,399 Posts
Looks terrific, Dave. Really nice pictures. This model is really starting to grow on me, too. :)

Hamilton should really start paying you retainers - you make their watches look better than their own marketing pictures! :-d

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks terrific, Dave. Really nice pictures. This model is really starting to grow on me, too. :)

Hamilton should really start paying you retainers - you make their watches look better than their own marketing pictures! :-d
Thanks, mate. So glad you like them. And I do appreciate the kind words...

:thanks

·
Registered
35,399 Posts
Thanks, mate. Oh yes, I'm lovin it all right...

:-!
I bet you are! My trigger finger is starting to itch, too. ;-)

So the city window in the 9 position - how exactly does that work? Does it cycle around according to the GMT setting?

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So the city window in the 9 position - how exactly does that work? Does it cycle around according to the GMT setting?

The city display is fixed on the lower internal rotating bezel. The upper internal rotating bezel moves the city display window.

·
Registered
14,018 Posts
Oh my goodness. I never lusted after that watch till seeing those pics! That is awesome! Makes me want to try my navy diver on leather. :)

Same case size as the Navy Diver right?

Those pics are stunning... I think we found one of our 3rd Quarter banner watches LOL. You should get a commission from Hammy-land.

Same case as the GMT version of this one?

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh my goodness. I never lusted after that watch till seeing those pics! That is awesome! Makes me want to try my navy diver on leather. :)

Those pics are stunning... I think we found one of our 3rd Quarter banner watches LOL. You should get a commission from Hammy-land.
Glad you like the pics, Jeff...

:thanks

The officials at Hamilton might like this one...

:)

1 - 20 of 74 Posts