WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good to see the forum back online again!
Keeping my fingers crossed that Ernie & Co will manage to retrieve all lost data |> .

So what are you wearing today?

Myself, I started the day with this beauty,

Then I switched to this one for the evening,

Lets see your "choice of the day"! :)

/Stefan

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Doxa to work today and then the new Seiko to knock around tonight and probably most of the weekend. :-!

AL

Attachments

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
PeteS said:
My favorite!
Pete,
The SD looks amazing on that nato band. I have a SD than has not been of it's bracelet for 17 years...what width band is that?
Thanks
Al

·
Registered
301 Posts
Al,
The width is 20mm. I like the Zulu band versus the Nato because it's more stirdy to handle the heft of the SD...however, the Nato strap works too.

You cannot beat the classic bracelet, though! I go through moments of liking the strap - bracelet - strap, but I must say the Zulu is very comfortable.

Al G. said:
Pete,
The SD looks amazing on that nato band. I have a SD than has not been of it's bracelet for 17 years...what width band is that?
Thanks
Al

·
Registered
11,690 Posts
Wow! LOTS of awesome watches and photography, guys! |>

Bruce: Good to see you back, compadre! I just ordered a Hadley-Roma black carbon fiber strap for my RGM. At 22mm, it should look impressive. I'm hoping so anyway! :-D

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Hey Gents!

Good to be back. Hard to believe how much I craved the forum these past couple of days. But I don't care what anybody says...I can quit ANY TIME I want. That's my story and I am sticking to it...

Okay, not a diver, but been sporting this one the last few days...

But currently wearing the Seiko OM on a Breitling style bracelet...

Sorry about the photo...

·
Registered
70 Posts
PeteS said:
Al,
The width is 20mm. I like the Zulu band versus the Nato because it's more stirdy to handle the heft of the SD...however, the Nato strap works too.

You cannot beat the classic bracelet, though! I go through moments of liking the strap - bracelet - strap, but I must say the Zulu is very comfortable.

PeteS, been thinking about a Nato for my Sub. Where do you like to get them?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts