WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and it looks even better in person. Everyones see'em, but here's a few more shots anyway:

some side by side for comparison:

tried on a different strap:

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Very nice! Enjoy it. :)

BTW, where did you get that sweet leather strap?

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Hi Bruceleeroy,

Congrats on getting your Night Train, and thanks for posting those great pics! :-!

The NT really looks fabulous with that thick, brown leather strap! It really gives the NT the military/pilots watch look! :p

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys, the leather strap is a don ginsler buffalo. some quick thoughts: its pretty comfortable on that rubber, but i'm still undecided. i'll probably switch it out to the leather. and one minor note: i wish the buckle was dlc'd, but it still looks good anyways.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Nice pics! Congrats! Rubber strap:-!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Oh that leather strap/NT combo is sweet! For the guys here, I wish your wives could see these strap posts. They think the men don't know how to accessorize but you all secretly do. You've been found out. You do know if that purse goes with these shoes! ;-)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Looks to me like one could switch the movements between the Fireman and the Night Train if one wanted it stainless with the black dial.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Great look on the Don leather! Glad you got your NT rubber in Bruceleeroy!

I got half my NT in. Well, I mean the strap from the UK arrived today! ;-) Can't wait to fit it on this Saturday. It must be the camera flash as in normal light you can hardly see any brown. :think: It's total black-ish as I look at it now! Pretty cool Pilot strap made in Germany.

This is the colour I see: http://www.watchworx.co.uk/images/Di-Modell/Tornado/Tornado-6.jpg

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Brian, maybe we should do a fireman roll call once everyone gets theres in.

HockeyBrand that strap looks great, i ordered that same di-modell tornado for another watch of mine (Archimede pilot), it's still on back order though :-s

·
Registered
510 Posts
HockeyBrand that strap looks great, i ordered that same di-modell tornado for another watch of mine (Archimede pilot), it's still on back order though :-s
Freda has it here at WatchUseek but not in 22mm. This past weekend was a Royal Air Postal strike, so lot's of disreuptions. Hope you get yours! I also ordered a Bond NATO that is coming from Austrailia. Can't wait to try that on my Sub! :-!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts