WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Which one do you like more?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Old (Before 2013) v.s. New (After 2013)
The best review of the differences between these two models (old vs new) was done by Lewie19 in April 2013. He was good enough to compare them side by side in this thread here 2103 model PRC200. This thread also contains peoples initial reactions to the new model.

It will be interesting to see whether tastes have changed since then.

Pre-2013 Tissot PRC200​

Post-2013 Tissot PRC200​

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you like the new one you're lucky you can buy it everywhere. :))
If you like the old one you're unlucky buy an other model or buy the new one. :((

·
Registered
10 Posts
For me I prefer the older one. I think the new one looks too much like the non-chrono version. Don't get me wrong I like the non-chrono version (so much so I have two of them). I like the old one more because it has a sportier feel to it.

·
Banned
961 Posts
The older one is clearly better looking :-d

The older version which I bought off of a fellow WUS is one of my 2 watches that I would never sell, I like it that much. There is nothing particularly bad about the new version, it just doesn't have that je ne sais quoi.

·
Banned
961 Posts
If you like the new one you're lucky you can buy it everywhere. :))
If you like the old one you're unlucky buy an other model or buy the new one. :((
I was at the local mall yesterday and the Ben Bridge over here had older style in the white and the blue dial versions in the display case.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
The Old one. It was the first Swiss watch I bought and despite the white date wheel and bling, it is a watch that always makes me say "wow" whenever I put it on and it always gets a lot of attention when worn.

·
Registered
436 Posts
The Old one. It was the first Swiss watch I bought and despite the white date wheel and bling, it is a watch that always makes me say "wow" whenever I put it on and it always gets a lot of attention when worn.
Agreed. I have an older model and have received many compliments on it, when my more expensive swiss pieces do not garner as many. I was extremely pleased with the watch until one of the dials stopped working, but it is over 10 years old.

Reactions: nigelw

·
Registered
161 Posts
Agreed. I have an older model and have received many compliments on it, when my more expensive swiss pieces do not garner as many. I was extremely pleased with the watch until one of the dials stopped working, but it is over 10 years old.

One of the 'dials' stopped working??? You really mean 'dials'?

·
Registered
436 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
I like the new because its what I have :)

·
Registered
309 Posts

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts