WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, we have this Favre Leuba at home and it runs fine. But i dont know pretty much anything about it. So i need Your help to tell me something about it or its worth, cause some people were telling me it is worth something.

favre-leuba-sat-navijanje-ispravan-dosta-star-slika-38854733.jpg

favre-leuba-sat-navijanje-ispravan-dosta-star-slika-38854739.jpg favre-leuba-sat-navijanje-ispravan-dosta-star-slika-38854744.jpg

·
Banned
4,045 Posts
It's a nice watch, probably from the seventies.
No valuations, but it looks a little worn on the back and that reduces value considerably.
Regards, Bob.

·
Registered
18,166 Posts
We would really need to see a movement pic to say much. They say much more than cases and dials.

Welcome to WUS Vintage where older is better :)

·
Registered
13,428 Posts

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
18,033 Posts
Good heavens! - what an old thread to resurrect. I am not sure how I missed this at the time (probably on holiday at that time). Anyway, the movement is by Peseux, probably a Cal. 7001 minus small seconds:

bidfun-db Archiv: Uhrwerke: Peseux 7001

...which would help confirm ther earlier assessment of "early 1970s". Other than that, we can't tell you much - we don't do valuations here.

Hartmut Richter

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
18,033 Posts
It's generic and therefore dirt common (although most FL movements were generic and dirt common). That lowers its value. However, it also means that there is far better access to spare parts if you ever need them. Verify the movement but if it really is a Peseux 7001 (there were a number of similar looking Peseux movements), this was made by ETA all the way up to ca. 2004 after Peseux ceased to be. In which case you should never have any spare parts problems at all! As for the absolute quality of the movement, it is a little primitive (no date, manual only, small seconds only) but its accuracy can't be faulted.

Hartmut Richter

1 - 9 of 9 Posts