WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm new here and new to watch collecting in general. I recently purchased a Casio Baby-G watch and was wondering if someone could tell me if it's authentic as I'm having trouble finding much information on it. I didn't spend a lot of money on it as I was looking for an inexpensive watch to use while paddle boarding / surfing so if it's a fake I won't be too upset but it would be nice if it was an actual G-Shock. I've posted a couple of pics below but I was having trouble getting a clear pic of the back of the watch. It shows the model number as BGX-200 and also has 2477 on it. The Baby-G logo is stamped in the middle and it says the back is stainless steel. The underside of the buckle is stamped Casio. It was sold as 'pre-owned' and didn't come with a box. Any help would be very appreciated!

Thanks! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
Its not too old, my girlfriend have this:

BG163A_2AV_M.jpg
Features a nice Dolphins Backlight and a animate figure of a Dolphin, and a MULTI ILUMINATOR (iluminator changes from red to green and blue)
So you dont have to worry if yours have the same features.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
yeah to be honest, some of the baby-g's are the hardest to tell. Some of old authentic baby g's just look straight up weird, and their digits are strange, so one would assume its fake. I think this one is real. If you unsure about any model, look at the backplate, there should be a model number, google that model number, and then compare to those pictures.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone! I'm new here and new to watch collecting in general. I recently purchased a Casio Baby-G watch and was wondering if someone could tell me if it's authentic as I'm having trouble finding much information on it. I didn't spend a lot of money on it as I was looking for an inexpensive watch to use while paddle boarding / surfing so if it's a fake I won't be too upset but it would be nice if it was an actual G-Shock. I've posted a couple of pics below but I was having trouble getting a clear pic of the back of the watch. It shows the model number as BGX-200 and also has 2477 on it. The Baby-G logo is stamped in the middle and it says the back is stainless steel. The underside of the buckle is stamped Casio. It was sold as 'pre-owned' and didn't come with a box. Any help would be very appreciated!

Thanks! :)
I got one of those Baby G watch but in different color -- Navy Blue. here is a link of the Baby G watch that I have. I believe your watch is authentic. :)

http://www.thewatchery.com/detail.asp?iq=1&bo_products_id=&bo_products_variance_id=122600&promotion_code=

1 - 9 of 9 Posts