WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for Ball Retail Price list from 2010 to 2014 and and anything before 2009. I have 2009 and 2015. I need these others to help me with my collection.If anyone can point me to one,link me to one or email me one. I would appreciate the help. Seems either I do not know where to look or they are just nowhere to be found. I have the catalogues just not all the price lists to match. Any help will be appreciated.My email will be in my profile.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
​I guess this must be tougher than I thought. Maybe Rob can help me out here. I am not looking for anything but older retail prices.

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,594 Posts
Sorry nothing that old. Ball just started giving us these a few years ago. Since they come in email to Rob I don't know that he would have them. I know I don't have emails from 2009.

I look to see what I have. What watch from 2009 do you want the price of? You could check reviews.

·
11,594 Posts
I have 2013 and the 2 from 2014. 2015 is posted in reference area above.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would like the 2013 and 2014 if you can scan and email them to me. I have 2009 and of course the 2015. I am trying to match my price lists to my catalogues. Gives you an idea what they were knew if you find something on the secondary market you just have to have. Knowledge is power and without a starting price point you are just guessing.If I like it that much I just probably over pay for it but I at least like to look smart.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
eh.. i feel like MSRP is kind of useless on the used/collectors market. rarely does the prices of a watch on that market reflect what they were like brand new. i rather look at past sales on the watch forums and such.

·
Registered
10,695 Posts
eh.. i feel like MSRP is kind of useless on the used/collectors market. rarely does the prices of a watch on that market reflect what they were like brand new. i rather look at past sales on the watch forums and such.
Have to agree--maybe interesting from a historical point of view, but not of much use to help gauge current value of a particular watch, or even of Ball in general--some were high, but quickly went south, others modest, and have gone north, and many others fluctuating in between.

·
11,594 Posts
I've never had a problem finding an original retail price on any watch this new using a google search. You'll need to PM me your email address if you want the other files I have. Too large for in this system.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts