WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster. I recently purchased a used Burett, and am pretty pleased with it, but I cannot find any information regarding its particular history. I do know Burett was shuffled around, from Samsung to SWI, etc. but am really looking for where this particular model fit in to the picture. Was it made when they were allegedly making cases for Cartier? Was it made before or after they had their "limited lifetime guarantee?" And more to the point, I don't even know the name of the series nor the specific movement used - It might be an ETA 17-jewel, but beyond that, there's almost nothing on this watch that I can find...Any information would be greatly appreciated. One of the (yeah, ok cheesy) things I like most is the luminous dial just in terms of daily wear usability. Find attached pictures of the exact same model, and thanks for any information you can provide!

Regards to a great community of watch enthusiasts.

561192353_o.jpg 561192273_o.jpg 561192302_o.jpg 561192331_o.jpg 561192376_o.jpg

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,224 Posts
was a TV sales brand back in 2009, 1-2-3 TV in Germany for example. Movement is a standard ETA 2824. Was available with different dial designs and different colours.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mike. I've read tons of random things about the brand and history, some of it dubious, but the watch certainly seems quality and a lifetime warranty is no joke. Glad to hear the movement is what I expected, and would love to hear if anyone has any more specifics. Thanks again.

·
Registered
14,269 Posts
Thanks Mike. I've read tons of random things about the brand and history, some of it dubious, but the watch certainly seems quality and a lifetime warranty is no joke.
Did they call out what was included in the "limited lifetime guarantee?"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts