WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
This should probably be a lesson to watch collectors that watches that may look great today may well look outdated in 30 years time.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The diver with the red and black bezel.
What model is that ?
I think it was part of the 'full steel' series that Oris did for a while - Heavy/chunky cases. With the regulateur movement.

I googled and I think the model number is 649-7541P - google shows loads of pics.

itanium case with a black rubber strap. Titanium bezel. Black dial with luminous hands and index hour markers. Minute markers. Days of the week appear around the outer rim. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 6 o'clock position. Chronograph - two sub-dials displaying: 60 seconds and 12 hours. Automatic Oris development movement. Scratch resistant anti-reflective sapphire crystal. Screw down security crown. Solid case back. Case diameter: 44mm. Case thickness: 14.8 mm. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 1000 meters / 3300 feet. Functions: divers, second, date, hour. Oris Divers Der Meistertaucher Regulateur Automatic Mens Watch 649-7541-7164RS.

Hope this helps.

Nigel.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think it was part of the 'full steel' series that Oris did for a while - Heavy/chunky cases. With the regulateur movement.

I googled and I think the model number is 649-7541P - google shows loads of pics.

itanium case with a black rubber strap. Titanium bezel. Black dial with luminous hands and index hour markers. Minute markers. Days of the week appear around the outer rim. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 6 o'clock position. Chronograph - two sub-dials displaying: 60 seconds and 12 hours. Automatic Oris development movement. Scratch resistant anti-reflective sapphire crystal. Screw down security crown. Solid case back. Case diameter: 44mm. Case thickness: 14.8 mm. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 1000 meters / 3300 feet. Functions: divers, second, date, hour. Oris Divers Der Meistertaucher Regulateur Automatic Mens Watch 649-7541-7164RS.

Hope this helps.

Nigel.
Looked at specs and case is titanium - so I guess not part of the full STEEL range after all !!

Nigel.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This should probably be a lesson to watch collectors that watches that may look great today may well look outdated in 30 years time.
more star 026.jpg

On the right my dads Oris Star from the 70's - very much of it's era - I like it but I imagine this style dated very quick.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts