WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ollech & Wajs Cougar. First rate watch. Totally Swiss Made. Sapphire Crystal, Eta Automatic, WR to 200m, screw down crown, bead blasted case and braclet(w/screw in links). Fantastic watch for the price. Head is about 95% and bracelet is about 93-94% with some very minor normal wear marks. Comes with generic box and all links. Sells new for $375, get this one for Reduced to $219obro shipped in the US(international may be extra). Paypal only

If interested, please email me at [email protected]
thanks
Randy

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Would you trade this watch for an Invicta"swiss" quartz submariner style watch and $100? I have the box and papers for the Invicta and it is in near mint condition worn by me only about 6 times.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
I can't believe this watch is not already sold!! The Cougar is an awesome watch and the price this person is asking is very low. If I had not purchased a Cougar myself recently I would have bought it myself!!

Mine runs almost dead on accuracy! Lume is awesome. The most comfortable watch I have ever owned!! Someone buy it!! It hurts to see it go for such a great price and I can't buy it!!

R

1 - 7 of 7 Posts