WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
551 Posts
I read that there will be some sort of press release from Richard Mille after the games are over due to the Draconian corporate sponsorship policies of the IOC. Has anyone spotted an athlete wearing the "official" timekeeper of the olympics yet?

· Registered
2,269 Posts
Very good catch - I must have watched a replay of the final 15 times and never daw the watch. Did anyone else catch that some %$#@# threw a water bottle in behind the runners just after they were called to the "set" position? Clearly trying to initiate a false start. Hope they publicly flogged the scumbag.

· Registered
120 Posts
Very good catch - I must have watched a replay of the final 15 times and never daw the watch. Did anyone else catch that some %$#@# threw a water bottle in behind the runners just after they were called to the "set" position? Clearly trying to initiate a false start. Hope they publicly flogged the scumbag.
I clocked it in the heats and Semi but I wasn't really thinking about it in the Final. Yeah I seen that, cannot believe that someone would even think about throwing anything, just absolutely disgusting behaviour. I hope they were caught and thrown out.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.