WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Up for sale is an Omega 2254.50 in very good condition. It was purchased from a forum member earlier this past year. This watch has been perfect for me; I just currently have my eye on something else. The crystal is flawless. The bezel is in great shape with only a couple very thin scratches. The bracelet and clasp are both in great shape also with only everyday wear on them. Extra links are included. The watch itself keeps great time and runs like a champ. It was recently serviced as of this past September by Nesbits watch service. The watch does not have the box or paperwork as they were not a part of my original purchase of the watch. The service receipt and parts will be included and serial number is clearly visible. I am a long time visitor and reader of this forum, but just do not post very often. I can have recommendations from members on here that I have purchased from in the past. I am looking to get 1800$ or best offer for the watch shipped CONUS only with paypal. I am also very interested in a partial trade on an Omega Seamaster Pro Ceramic in black plus cash sent your way. PM or email me at [email protected] if interested. This is a classic watch in great shape that I hope someone will get the same enjoyment from it as I have. Better and more pictures available on request.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts