WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello guys all new to me this ! anyway thanks for having me on the forum and having little watch knowledge hope i can start learning . just picked up this 1950 s omega and think its 321 ? pre seamaster ? any help would be fantastic , many thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
Can't tell you anything about it except it looks awesome. Like a dressy Speedmaster. That band is a piece of work.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Looks very nice. Could be 50s-60s or even newer. You can actually buy a current production Omega case for the 321 that is very similar. Hard to tell without knowing the mvmnt serial and case reference. Nice pick up regardless.

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
My guess would be a 1950s model. By the 1960s, it would probably be integrated into the Seamaster collection. Can't be newer than the 1960s, the Omega font pretty much rules that out.
You'd need to open it up, check the serial number and assign it to an interval found in Omega serial number tables- they are easy to find. Also, look up the reference number (found on the inner side of the case back) in the Omega Vintage Database.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts