WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

***SOLD*** Omega Aqua Terra (38mm, black dial, 8800 movement)

6K views 19 replies 1 participant last post by  pjmaxm 
#1 · (Edited)
Omega Aqua Terra (38mm, black dial, 8800 movement)

Looking to sell, or possibly trade, this wonderful everyday watch. This is the latest version of the 38mm model with the date at 6 and the newest 8800 movement. I am the second owner of the watch and the first owner bought it at an Omega boutique in Oct 2018. Watch functions as it should and running very accurately the last time timed it.

Prior owner had a jeweler brush the center links to bring down the bling some and while it was done pretty well it is not world class. It has been worn a good amount so has a good amount of honest wear to the polished parts of the watch case and bracelet. I took a lot of pictures to try and show the condition but can take more if needed.

Watch came to me with an afternmarket/non OEM rubber strap that is made to look like the Omega aqua terra rubber strap. I will include this with the watch but wanted to make sure it is clear I do not think it is OEM.

Come with inner and outer box, warranty/pictogram/master chronometer cards (which all match), manual, extra links. One note is that the outer white box has some damage to it and one piece broke off but the inner wood box is in excellent shape.

Trades? Mostly looking to sell but always open to listening to trade offers. I like 36mm-39mm diameter, 44mm-48mm lug to lug, good factory bracelet, not a big fan of divers, thinner is better, and more leaning to the tool/sport end of the dress/sport spectrum. Some possible trades could be Tudor Black Bay 36, Damasko, Sinn, maybe a Rolex OP 36 or 1st gen Aqua Terra.

$2850 shipped via USPS Priority Mail in the US.

See less See more
Reactions: xInZax
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.