I had to make the same decision as you just a few days ago My AT is less than a week old. It looks like you have about the same wrist size as me (16cm circumference, 5.5cm width). So you might have a look at this thread I started to get some more impressions.Thanks’yall for your congratulations and inpunts.
In looking at the 41mm I already went to try it.
How do you see the sizing?
As some of you said the rubber strap can be a high extra expense and since I have already a Tag w bracelet this will be my first choice, however im planning on getting a 3rd party BOND Nato strap to mix&match this watch.
Any recomendations on 3rd party sellers?
View attachment 16106549 View attachment 16106551 View attachment 16106552
Try to get another shot of you wearing it from farther away. If you photograph your wrist the way you did in the photo you posted, the short distance to the lens makes the watch seem much bigger than it is in reality. Best would be if someone else photographs you from 1-2 metres away.
Also be aware that there are quite some differences between the two sizes:
- has a quickset date function
- 55 hours power reserve
- the rotation of rotor makes is audible, but how much you notice that is quite subjective
- 19mm lug width
- ~1mm thinner
- doesn't have a quickset date function
- has the ability to change the hour hand without stopping the watch: this is how you set the date, but it is particularly useful when changing time zones or daylight savings time
- 60 hours power reserve
- stricter METAS certification
- silent rotor
- 20mm lug width (more third-party straps available)