WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congratulations! My Aqua Terra has been my daily wearer this summer. I rediscovered my love for its sporty elegance. It’s true the lume is not SMP bright, making it lean more dressy, I’d say. I’d argue that the AT is THE most underrated luxury watch, due to the ridiculous Rolex bubble. You’ll find a black AT to be such a great all arounder if you invest in a nice leather dress band.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I wanted one for quite some time still want one when I look at all the pics, but when i tried one on it didnt look right on me. Personally i thought the face just looked too big, but that's just me. I might try again and see if my thoughts differ.
Did you try the 38 as well? That should solve that problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Congratulations! My Aqua Terra has been my daily wearer this summer. I rediscovered my love for its sporty elegance. It’s true the lume is not SMP bright, making it lean more dressy, I’d say. I’d argue that the AT is THE most underrated luxury watch, due to the ridiculous Rolex bubble. You’ll find a black AT to be such a great all arounder if you invest in a nice leather dress band.
You mentioned the only thing that holds me back, the lume. Omega is notorious for this, why not just increase the size of the channel and put a ton of the best stuff in it. So frustrating.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
108 Posts
The pic on the OP initial post is amazing. Makes me want one! Lol
This is the watch to wear with a suit, or tuxedo. So classy.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Change the bracelet/straps on your own or better go to your AD?
Since getting mine a little over a month ago (41mm black dial on bracelet) I've found it relatively simple to change and even adjust the bracelet. In my case, when the AD sized it for me they didn't center the clasp, so I had to move a couple of links around. Mine has spent about 90% of the time on the bracelet, the rest on a C&B Chevron strap. Don't think I want to shell out for the OEM rubber, but has anyone tried their AT on either a Tropic rubber strap or an Artem sailcloth? I would love to see some pictures if so.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts