WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attention all WIS in the Philadelphia area!

The King of Prussia Boutique will be hosting another WUS GTG for us, but this time it will be centered around the Baselworld 2014 event.

On Saturday, Sept. 6th at 6:30pm, we will have first dibs on viewing the new pieces presented at Baselworld. The date is predetermined this time because Saturday seems to be the best day for attendance and the Boutique only has the Baselworld pieces for a very short window of time.

As always, drinks and hors d'oeuvre will be served, and feel free to bring any new acquisitions you want to show off!

If you can't make it Saturday night, the Boutique will have the pieces starting Thursday the 4th through the weekend. If you are planing to look at the pieces another day, I would call the Boutique and set up an appointment with what you would like to see and what time. Also, if you are planning to visit Thursday, you'll want to call the Boutique in the afternoon to make sure the pieces have been delivered...there was a late delivery last year, and you want to make sure you dont make the trip for nothing.

I look forward to seeing you all again! I hope many of you can make it.

Please post in this thread to let everyone know you're coming. It'll also help us get a head count. :)

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If this thread could become a sticky like we had for the previous GTGs, that would be awesome so we can reach as many fellow WIS as possible. :)

·
Registered
583 Posts
Darn! I can't make it that weekend.:-( I may try to coordinate a visit on one of the other days that the pieces are there. I'm really disappointed I'm going to miss this one.

·
Premium Member
11,873 Posts
If this thread could become a sticky like we had for the previous GTGs, that would be awesome so we can reach as many fellow WIS as possible. :)
Try PMing one of the WUSOF mods with your request. They can't read every single thread on the forum.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be there!!!
Awesome, it'll be great to have you. :)

For others considering coming, we had a great turnout for the last two GTGs and the Boutique does a fabulous job hosting, so it'll be worth the time to come out!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One thing I will say is that each time we have one of these GTGs, it's a sausage party -- bring your wives and/or girlfriends! The KoP Boutique has a fantastic selection for women, including some of the new Constellations (feather dials and others). They also have a lot of the jewelry pieces.

·
Registered
61 Posts
thats sound good :)

but so bad i'm not live in philadelphia. so can't attent this event.
i'm so enthusiast with this event :)

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I most definitely should be going. Is there anything my wife and I need to bring.
Nope, nothing you need to bring unless you'd like to show off any interesting Omegas or Omega accessories you might have, either on your wrist or otherwise! One gentleman brought a few remarkable vintage pieces last time to share with everyone, so things like that are always welcome but never required. :) We'll be glad to have you and your wife at the event!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
88 Posts
Gonna have to count me out. Got booked for a conference and will be out of town. How often do you do these GTG's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gonna have to count me out. Got booked for a conference and will be out of town. How often do you do these GTG's?

About twice a year. We would love to have you at the next one! Check back often for stickies. :)

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
We did the Carnet here in Boston yesterday. The Tresors are AMAZING, the 300s look awesome, but they didn't have a Lunar Dust on hand.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just a reminder to everyone subscribed to this thread, the event is coming up this Saturday! I can't wait to see everyone there at 6:30pm (oh, and to see the Baselworld pieces, too). :) Feel free to bring any interesting Omega watches or other items that you think might be of interest to your fellow WIS!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts