WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Douglas,

That is one stunning package indeed!

Watch in pristine condition, all papers... Amazing!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Douglas,

That is one stunning package indeed!

Watch in pristine condition, all papers... Amazing!
+1 :-! To see what appears to be original papers and boxes on a watch of that age is quite unusual and very, very nice.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Gold is not really my thing, but I would wear that in a heartbeat. Beautiful, Douglas! That bumper movement looks like it was born this morning.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Douglas,

With box/papers??

You are killing me. One stunning package there :-!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hello all

Please forgive me of discourtesy ........ only now I see the stupid mistake (gross ).... thanking incorrectly!
Therefore, the phrase tanks ....... read thanks
Thank you for understanding

in my country English is basic (universal language )...... but in my time and profession (school of law )....... French, Italian, and German have always been more necessary, because the right American and English is different from ours ..............
Today I miss .......... I'm happy for my children master this language ......... that is universal!
Bear with me, I ask you!
want to share what I learned in these years
Thank you very much!

Gravina

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Please forgive me of discourtesy (...) Bear with me, I ask you!
-Your English is a lot better than my Portuguese. (And don't even get me started on my French; I am sure the French have a law against abusing their language like I do. They should, anyway.)

These forums are comprised of people from all over the world - between the lot of us, I am sure we're speaking in excess of 100 different languages; English is just one of them.

You're doing just fine!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.