WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking at this I like it and an AD is willing to sell it for 4500$ cad

But just wondering how are the constellations I can't really find anything much anywhere.
Watch Analog watch Clock Font Watch accessory

·
Registered
374 Posts
Beautiful dress watch with one of the “best in class” movement. But IMO, the bracelet sucks. You need to know that you can’t swap the bracelet for a strap. I managed to do it recently- you can read about it in one of my earlier posts. I will try to post a link. But in terms of the watch itself- it is now one of my favourites and I can’t believe I tried get rid of it at some point (even listed it here on WUS), It looks gorgeous, the acccuracy is +1spd, 70 hrs power reserve, and one of the thinnest Omega’s out there with co-axial 8500 movement.
In terms of price, I think you can do better. But then…i bought mine in Japan and also before the madness started.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Here is the thread:

Also, just noticed that it is 4500CAD and not USD. I think it is a fantastic price….

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
The bezel styling isn't for me, so I tend to be more drawn to their Aqua Terra and Globemaster for non sports watches. but outside of aesthetics which is obviously a personal preference, I've never been let down by Omega as far as quality goes having own a seamaster in the past and a couple of speedmaster now.

38mm is also a great size.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you I think I will pull the trigger just needed a little more confidence in the constellation line. All I keep reading is not popular in the west but popular in the east haha which doesn't do much for me.

How's the bracelet in terms of comfort though? It looks like itll fit nicely and comfortably

·
Registered
374 Posts
Well, I have to admit…no issues in comfort. It feels pretty nice & solid. Also, the bracelet does not pull hair from your wrists like some of the traditional designs do (important if you are a hairy guy like me who doesn’t believe in manscaping). My peeve is purely the aesthetic side of it…

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds good thank you! And I saw your link to changing to a strap way to complicating for me haha

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
had a much earlier model and loved it
mine was called a Manhattan, not sure if they still say that

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
I prefer the vintage omega constellation.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Been looking at this I like it and an AD is willing to sell it for 4500$ cad

But just wondering how are the constellations I can't really find anything much anywhere. View attachment 16354413
Don't be discouraged by some of the comments pointing out their dislikes of the model. Mine is a wedding gift and a part of the His and Hers. Missus choose this model over Rolex in 2011, particularly liking the fact that the original Manhattan was designed by a woman and its unique look. Mine comes with a 2500C and runs flawlessly. The bracelet fits pretty well too. If you can do hard yakka like @Ensoul , it gonna look even more beautiful.
Watch Analog watch Product Clock Silver
Watch Hand Gesture Eyewear Sunglasses

Reactions: 2premo

·
Registered
295 Posts
I had a Constellation with the 2500 movement and got rid of it. Regret it every week that I got rid of it. Such a cool watch and unique case and bracelet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 25 Posts