WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an older Omega Constellation that I just received from my brother, white dial, date only. The band appears to be integrated with the watch (does not have obvious lugs) and one end has come loose (like the spring bar (?) broke). There are no numbers or description visible on this watch other than Omega and the Constellation name on the dial. There is only the word "Quartz" and an embossed picture of the planetarium on the caseback. Watch and band look to be two tone, stainless and gold. Would appreciate any help on trying to locate parts to repair/replace the band and information on how to do it. I'm pretty adept at changing out bands, bezels etc. but this one has me stymied. Many thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My sincere thanks! I found the band, called a Half Bar SS and gold, 1448/431, now all I need to do is find pins or are they some type of a springbar for one of these, as well as a couple of spare links. I appreciate your help, watch has a lot of sentimental value and I would love to get it fixed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts