WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Omega Deville 18k Gold (red) Co-axial Chronometer

4K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Jakazul 
#1 ·
I wanted to share some pictures of this beautiful Omega which was passed down to me. I cant seem to find too much information on the internet about it; if anyone has any knowledge about this gorgeous timepiece, I would love to hear it. I took it to the local Omega Botique, and the lady at the counter told me she thinks its worth about 30,000 USD, but didn't know for sure, since its rare and she'd never seen one before. I'd like to sell it, but I need to get an idea of how much it's worth. Any and all info you may have will be appreciated.
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Fashion accessory Jewellery Brass Metal Ring
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Gold
Fashion accessory Metal Jewellery Watch Brass
Fashion accessory Jewellery Metal Brass Ring
Fashion accessory Jewellery Metal Beige Bracelet

See less See more
#2 ·
It is a lovely piece and a wonderful heirloom. It's a deville power reserve from maybe mid/early 2000s. Most of the value of this one is going to be the gold content. It is rare yes but rarity not necessarily equal desirability. Figure out the gold value then maybe add a few grand for the piece itself. I'm thinking maybe 8-10 grand a ballpark.

#14 ·
Of course they would sell it for that but would they buy it from you for that? Have they sold any recently for that? I'd love to tell you that your watch is worth 30k and I have 5buyers lined up for you ready to wire you the cash. You need to find out what the smelt value of that bracelet is, not some fantasy charge from omega. This is going to be your absolute bottom value. If you want to sell it, put it up on some of the forums for what you want and see what kind of offers you get for it. If you get a number you are satisfied with seal the deal. Another problem you have is seller reputation. Not saying you are a bad guy but with 6 posts here your not going to be taken seriously on the forums as a seller. Speedys, pos, ats trade hands daily on the forums but 30k omegas not so much. It's a beautiful watch but for 30k I'm getting a Patek or Breguet.

#15 ·
It's a beautiful watch but for 30k I'm getting a Patek or Breguet.
Patek is a wonderful brand. I have a 5146/1J-001 for sale as well. If you'd prefer that over an omega, PM me. Exquisite watch. Retails at $68.5k. Looking for something very reasonable in the mid-high 30's (dropped from 40's) Here's a few pics.

Attachments

#17 ·
I wanted to share some pictures of this beautiful Omega which was passed down to me. I cant seem to find too much information on the internet about it; if anyone has any knowledge about this gorgeous timepiece, I would love to hear it. I took it to the local Omega Botique, and the lady at the counter told me she thinks its worth about 30,000 USD, but didn't know for sure, since its rare and she'd never seen one before. I'd like to sell it, but I need to get an idea of how much it's worth. Any and all info you may have will be appreciated.
View attachment 6706218 View attachment 6706226 View attachment 6706234 View attachment 6706282 View attachment 6706250 View attachment 6706266 View attachment 6706290
wow haven't seen this nice dial. it's so white like it was a porcelain. this is a watch you defenetly don't sell. if I was given this watch, I'd polish it then have it in exhibition closet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.