WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of this particular variant available at the moment, when that's the case usually something is wrong (Rado Manhattan springs to mind), the dial doesn't look right to me or am I paranoid?

s-l1600llkiuuyyy.jpg

·
Premium Member
7,587 Posts
I haven't spent a lot of time looking at this model, but the font looks wrong to me, especially at the bottom of the dial, where the words are so crowded together.

·
Premium Member
7,587 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,472 Posts
total piece of crap. Here is what a nice dynamic should look like and it is mine

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
georges...Thank you. There are so many questions Posted here @ dials / cases / crowns, that it's REALLY nice to see someone who simply 'Shows the Real Thing'. I own a few Omega ww /pw's, so have a decent idea what is original--and what is not--but, a picture really helps. Michael.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
There's a great essay about the Dynamic (and what to look for) by an expert Omega collector here. (PDF is linked to in the last paragraph).

It does have a section about what to look for in terms of dial text and I found it quite useful. I love the Dynamic, and I believe mine is legit. If you bide your time, good ones do crop up on from time to time, and sometimes at very reasonable prices! Good luck.

k7HE9Lom.jpg

·
Premium Member
7,587 Posts
There's a great essay about the Dynamic (and what to look for) by an expert Omega collector here. (PDF is linked to in the last paragraph).

It does have a section about what to look for in terms of dial text and I found it quite useful. I love the Dynamic, and I believe mine is legit. If you bide your time, good ones do crop up on from time to time, and sometimes at very reasonable prices! Good luck.
Thanks for posting the excellent link.

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
The seller of this Dynamic (which, by the way, has to be the worst Dynamic redial I've ever seen) has quite a lot of Bombay Specials up for sale... Looks like they're mixing the Bombays and some watch parts, so that it all looks less suspicious. Likely a part-time "sales agent" for the Bombay redialers and fakers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts