WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.

I am a first time buyer of Omega. Looking to spend around 5k. First I want to try my luck with AD, would love to get 30% off retail price. Otherwise will go with grey market AD. I am considering 2210.52.00, 2210.51.00, 321.10.44.50.01.001. Can you please advice on my choice. Also I would really appreciate if you pm me reliable AD who is willing to negotiate.

·
Registered
149 Posts
You will never find a brand new Omega for 30% off MSRP at the AD. You can get something close to that with some of the private sellers.

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
Pm and I will get you a ref to a AD that will get you a deal close to what your looking for

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.