WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apologies if this has already been posted. I suspect that it has, but I haven't been able to find it searching this forum. Can anyone recommend an Omega dealer who's willing to make a deal over the phone or online? I had a bad experience with my local AD last time I was there and have heard that there are some ADs who can be more flexible on price. If someone could PM me or post a link to where this info can be found in this thread, I would appreciate it.

If it's relevant, I'm most interested in the Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch 311.30.44.51.01.002

Thanks!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Could anyone send me info on forum sponsor... In Iowa my choices are limited. I am about to pull the trigger on a 212.30.41.20.03.001 from jomashop but I would prefer a factory warrenty if possible. Thanks and sorry if this is a bad first post! Came to watchyouseek because I'm seeking my first watch that's over 50. Also if this is a terrible choice for a watch let me know, new at this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts